Consumed By Fire LIVE
at Trap Pond State Park
in Laurel, DE as part of
Delaware State Parks Summer Concert Series
Sponsored by Tri Gas & Oil Co., Inc.
Important Information and RSVP below:
Consumed By Fire
Saturday, June 23, 2018 at 6:30 PM
Trap Pond State Park is open daily from 8:00 AM to Sunset
IMPORTANT EVENT INFO:
- Bring a Lawn Chair – general admission seating – first-come-first-serve
- Food Trucks available starting 5:30 PM (cash, credit card)
- Trash goes in food truck trash cans, or gets taken with you as you leave
- Port-a-Johns and wash stations available
- Come Early to secure a parking place, and take advantage of what Trap Pond State Park has to offer
- Carpooling saves Park Admission Costs and protects our environment
FREE to attend!
Park entrance fees are in effect – please bring CASH
ABOUT CONSUMED BY FIRE:
Consumed by Fire, made up of Caleb, Josh and Jordan Ward are a musically inventive Southern pop/rock band that combines their church roots with an eclectic array of influences distilled into a sound that is uniquely their own.
Growing up, when they weren’t leading worship at their parent’s church, the three brothers were singing songs from Creedence, Bob Seger or The Eagles with their large musical family. It wasn’t long before the brothers found calling and their own musical voice and shortly after, Consumed By Fire was born.